Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Tricot Thé Annecy.

My new friend, Sylvie, recently established a local knitting group for the Annecy region. An Annecy Stitch N Bitch, I suppose. If you live nearby and are interested in joining us, find more information on our cool site. In regards to my knitting projects, I'm almost finished with my capelet. But since the weather's become incredibly hot, I have absolutely no desire to touch wool. Putting that aside, I started making a gift for my mom using some fun yarn that was gifted to me by a very generous California blogger. It has a bit of mohair in it and I think it's making me sneeze. Oh, what we children must go through in order to please our parents. Or is it the other way around? I forget.

7 comments:

Phyllis said...

You'll have to post a pic after you've finished. Hope it doesn't make your mom sneeze, too!

And if you want to go to a place where nobody ever cuts in line, go to England. In my experience, the British are really good at queuing.

Jennifer said...

That sounds like fun. I wish I lived anywhere near there and I'd join in!

ruthie said...

Show us some pics will ya!! :-)
I agree with phyllis, and fyi bulgarians are the worst as far as queuing is concerned, they always cut the line! argghhh
xox

SylvChezPlum said...

Hey Emily.. Our second SnB meeting was very nice yesterday.. Can't wait for next week with you !!

Also : consider yourself tagged ! (see the rules on my blog)

christine said...

Oh that sounds like fun. I wish I knitted!

Suz. said...

Emily, when you finish your capelet, I do hope you'll post a photo. :)

Sara said...

you should get them to add a link to your info on the international stitch n bitch page

http://www.stitchnbitch.org/snb_groups.htm