Thursday, May 22, 2008

These could be summer socks, right?!

Project: Fawkes by Monkey Toes (pattern only available on Ravelry)
Yarn: 1 skein of Lisa Souza Sock!
Colorway: Hubble Bubble
Needles: US 1.5 and 2 DPNs
Ravelry link


I knit these as part of a knit-a-long and am quite proud to have finished them before the end of May because KALs tend to stress me out and cause me to slack. And, of course, I'm signed up to participate in an all summer long sock knitting KAL. But I set a small goal: one pair of socks per month. I'm preparing my feet for the winter. At least, that's what I'm telling myself.

5 comments:

Me and Him said...

Love the colour.

Jill said...

Your knitting is amazing - love these socks... love the hat you made a few weeks ago (my fave colors)!!

Hope you're having warmer weather :)

Anonymous said...

Those are pretty!

Yes, 1 a month is a good goal.

Victoria said...

oh i like them!

itsjustmeghan said...

WOW!!! you have taken the whole sock knitting thing and ran with it, huh? LOVE them! and i love the color!!!