I haven't taken the time to write up my 2008 new year resolutions yet. As I type this, I'm looking at the ones I picked for 2007 some have changed and some remain the same. I did learn how to drive our car and actually ran an errand all by myself yesterday. I kinda sorta stopped doing yoga. I did start cooking more thanks to my friend Sylvie. I did start blogging more than I did during my first year in France. I learned to knit and now love it. Of course, I've been improving my French. Actually, I still think I talk horribly, but TH and my tutor would disagree.
Here's what I got so far for this year. Some of them are continuations from last year and some of them will be on my new year resolutions list for the rest of my life...
- Continue improving my French.
- Spend less time in my head and be able to just let things go.
- Swim, swim, swim until I grow gills or possibly get up the guts to try a triathlon.
- Continue learning new easy, healthy recipes.
- Talk more French at home. Not with myself, but with TH.
- Learn how to cross-country ski/skate.
- Learn how to crochet.
- Stay healthy.
- To be continued...