Thursday, February 15, 2007

Friend's photo from New Years.

My friend recently emailed this photo to me. I adore the energy illustrated in their jump. My friend is the female on the right. They all decided to jump in the lake...the freezing cold lake, I might add...early in the morning on January 1st before they all had to pick up their kids from a slumber party. She asked me if I think she's crazy....Um, yes. But, I also think she should be proud of her craziness. I am of my own.

(Photo courtesy of Leigh, 2007)

2 comments:

African Kelli said...

that is an awesome photo! What fun. They'll certainly never forget it!

Sara said...

that is a great picture!

i went swimming in the lake in Geneva last winter with some friends, they go every week at lunch the crazy guys. It was cold but fun to try out.