Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Boobs.

Since summer has arrived and the temps in Annecy are trop chaud, I'm seeing them e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e and I'm not sure when I'm going to get used to seeing a surprise around every corner I turn when walking on the bike path that runs along the lake. Soon...I hope...I will see boobs and it'll just be a part of the scenery yet not give me the feeling that I'm walking into some Playboy Channel television show. Though I do think it's great that French women can feel so comfortable (at any age) to take off their shirts in public places.

1 comment:

mim said...

The first time we were in NICE, we took a stroll along the stoney plage. My husband noticed a woman in the distance sans top. He was keen to see her closer but as we neared her, we discovered that she was a femme d'un certain age. What a disappointment for him. Yes, me too, I envy the French women feeling so comfortable sans top!