Tuesday, April 01, 2008

The birthday celebration.

Thank you to everyone for the kind birthday wishes. I had a great birthday. The celebration started this past weekend with TH and I spending 2 days in Champagny en Vanoise. A night in a quaint B&B and a day and a half of cross-country skiing. And we lucked out on the weather. If you look really hard, you can spot me in these photos:


I don't have the best clothing for cross-country skiing so I was overheating after reaching the top of each hill. I was wearing TH's downhill skiing bibs. All black and thick. But it was fun and the location was gorgeous.

Yesterday, my actual birthday, was spent with TH and friends. Cupcakes and sushi. I was in heaven.

6 comments:

Jennifer said...

Cupcakes and sushi, wow, YUM! I'm glad you had a great birthday!

Monkey Butt's Mom said...

Dangit... a day late & a dollar short.

Bonne fête! I am glad you had a wonderful day!

Victoria said...

you are really getting into this cross-country skiing!! that's cool.
how long does the snow last there?
could you potentially ski all year round?

christine said...

Oh that sounds fun! Happy late birthday!! My b-day is 15 days before yours and we always go away for the day or the weekend and ski too. It´s our tradition. The weather is always great in mid March for ski.

Rebecca H. said...

Beautiful pics! Happy Birthday again!

Anonymous said...

Happy belated birthday! I just spent the last few hours reading through your blog and I find you hilarious! Thanks for commenting on my blog so that I could discover yours. :)