Saturday, October 20, 2007

Introducing: A Recipe for Emily blog.

My friend and knitting mentor, Sylvie, and I are collaborating on a French recipes blog. She knows how much I love quick, easy, and oh-so-delicious recipes. Luckily, she does too and always has one to share with me at our weekly knitting gatherings. Each week, I scratch a new one in my organizer and have already been sharing some of them with you (i.e. the Ratatouille).

The new site can be found here. If you try one of the recipes, please let us know what you think. And let us also know if you have any questions about the recipes. I know some ingredients might be harder to find in other countries.

Bon app!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea! I checked it out, and have added the new blog my blog reader!

Penny said...

Its great :)

Jill said...

Fab idea! I'm always looking for new recipes... especially ones that I can also feed the girls.

Yay.

Monkey Butt's Mom said...

Yay! Something else to track on bloglines. I whipped out my Julia Child cookbook the other day. I'm craving 'gratin de courgettes.'

ruthie said...

Oh nice recipes!! we have something "similar" to ratatouille in Spain called "pisto" and it's so yummy and fast to prepare!!
get well soon
xox

Leah said...

Kewl, thanks!