Saturday, September 01, 2007

Losing my knitting mojo.

I was knitting a winter hat for TH (see photo). We believe it looks good. Sadly, it's too big for both of our heads. But, we've decided to keep it and have sanctioned it our "to wear around the house" hat. Oh well. I learn through trial and error, right? Then I wanted to start knitting a shawl with some beautiful silk yarn I have in my stash, but (stupid me) unraveled the yarn about a month ago and then left it in my knitting bag. When I took it out the other day, I discovered a tangled mess. Not a good knitting week...

3 comments:

Penny said...

It looks really good. You'd never know it was too big :)

Jennifer said...

Looks good to me...Is it cold enough for hats over there? We just finished a wave of 100+ days. Yuck.

Rebecca H. said...

Cute!