Friday, June 01, 2007

Un cadeau pour ma mère.

I finished this scarf today. It's a present for my mom (surprise, mom!). I decided to post a photo before my trip to the US and while I'm in access of some good ol' internet. This morning, we stopped our non-working DSL service with the incompetent company. Hopefully, our next company won't be so horrific. Anyway, I like how the FO turned out. Hopefully, she does too. Thank you again Phyllis for this yarn.

Last night, was my first night with the Tricot Thé knitting group. I had a great time chatting and knitting. I did make a few mistakes that I briefly named after my friend, Sylvie, but she quickly helped fix them so now they no longer exist. It's great to have someone nearby when I do make mistakes and can't figure out how I made them or how to correct them. Still haven't touched my capelet and should finish it up while the weather's cold, but have instead started another scarf with some pretty pink silk yarn my parents gave me for my birthday. Photos of that FO will be posted later. Stay tuned.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great scarf and have a fantastic trip!

The Late Bloomer said...

That's a great color, and it looks like you did such a good job with it. I'm sure your mom is going to be thrilled.

I hope you have a good trip to the U.S. too -- enjoy the time with your family! I'm not sure when I'm going to be able to make it back again myself...